The source code for the examples below are available in the examples/ subdirecory of the source code distribution. The can also be accessed online via the [python-control GitHub repository](https://github.com/python-control/python-control/tree/master/examples).
The following Python scripts document the use of a variety of methods in the Python Control Toolbox on examples drawn from standard control textbooks and other sources.
- Secord order system (MATLAB module example)
- Inner/outer control design for vertical takeoff and landing aircraft
- LQR control design for vertical takeoff and landing aircraft
- Balanced model reduction examples
- Phase plot examples
- SISO robust control example (SP96, Example 2.1)
- MIMO robust control example (SP96, Example 3.8)
- H2 synthesis, based on Scherer et al. 1997 example 7
- Hinf synthesis, based on Scherer et al. 1997 example 7
- Cruise control design example (as a nonlinear I/O system)
- Gain scheduled control for vehicle steeering (I/O system)
- Optimal control for vehicle steeering (lane change)
- Differentially flat system - kinematic car
The examples below use python-control in a Jupyter notebook environment. These notebooks demonstrate the use of modeling, anaylsis, and design tools using examples from textbooks (FBS, OBC), courses, and other online sources.