Create an I/O system from a state space linear system.
StateSpacesystem into an
InputOutputSystemwith the same inputs, outputs, and states. The new system can be a continuous or discrete time system
- linsys (StateSpace) – LTI StateSpace system to be converted
- inputs (int, list of str or None, optional) – Description of the system inputs. This can be given as an integer count or as a list of strings that name the individual signals. If an integer count is specified, the names of the signal will be of the form s[i] (where s is one of u, y, or x). If this parameter is not given or given as None, the relevant quantity will be determined when possible based on other information provided to functions using the system.
- outputs (int, list of str or None, optional) – Description of the system outputs. Same format as inputs.
- states (int, list of str, or None, optional) – Description of the system states. Same format as inputs.
- dt (None, True or float, optional) – System timebase. None (default) indicates continuous time, True indicates discrete time with undefined sampling time, positive number is discrete time with specified sampling time.
- params (dict, optional) – Parameter values for the systems. Passed to the evaluation functions for the system as default values, overriding internal defaults.
- name (string, optional) – System name (used for specifying signals)
iosys – Linear system represented as an input/output system