mixsyn(g, w1=None, w2=None, w3=None)¶
Mixed-sensitivity H-infinity synthesis.
mixsyn(g,w1,w2,w3) -> k,cl,info
- g (LTI; the plant for which controller must be synthesized) –
- w1 (weighting on s = (1+g*k)**-1; None, or scalar or k1-by-ny LTI) –
- w2 (weighting on k*s; None, or scalar or k2-by-nu LTI) –
- w3 (weighting on t = g*k*(1+g*k)**-1; None, or scalar or k3-by-ny LTI) –
- least one of w1, w2, and w3 must not be None. (At) –
- k (synthesized controller; StateSpace object)
- cl (closed system mapping evaluation inputs to evaluation outputs; if)
- p is the augmented plant, with – [z] = [p11 p12] [w], [y] [p21 g] [u]
- then cl is the system from w->z with u=-k*y. StateSpace object.
- info (tuple with entries, in order,) –
- gamma: scalar; H-infinity norm of cl
- rcond: array; estimates of reciprocal condition numbers computed during synthesis. See hinfsyn for details
- If a weighting w is scalar, it will be replaced by I*w, where I is
- ny-by-ny for w1 and w3, and nu-by-nu for w2.